Easter Competition – Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Phoenix Safe Company Ltd, whose registered office is: Apex House, 1 Orrell Mount, Bootle, L20 6NS
- This competition is open to UK residents only, aged 18 and older.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 18th April at 08:59am. After this time, no further entries will be permitted.
- The rules of this competition and how to enter are as follows:
On Twitter – An entrant must follow the page @Phoenix_Safe_Co, retweet the competition tweet, and reply with how many eggs they think are in the safe, for their entry to be valid.
On Facebook – An entrant must like the competition post and comment with how many eggs they think are in the safe.
- The prize is as follows:
ONE yellow safe (SS0721EYD).
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- ONE winner will be selected at random from all correct entries across Facebook and Twitter. If no entrants are correct, a winner will be chosen at random from the closest guesses. Winner will be announced within 5 working days of the closing date.
- Phoenix Safe Co Ltd. reserve the right to cancel this competition at any time.
- Phoenix Safe Co Ltd. reserve the right to amend the competition at any time.
- The decision of the competition promoter is final, and no discussion will be entered into with regards to the winner.